Joe DePalo serves on the Advisory Board for PointOne. Joe currently leads the platform engineering organization at Netskope and is responsible for the design, build, and operations of the current and future generations of the Netskope infrastructure and platform. Prior to joining Netskope, Joe was the global head of internet services for Amazon Web Services (AWS), where he was responsible for the AWS Global Network and the Amazon carrier strategy. Prior to AWS, he was Senior Vice President of operations and engineering at Limelight Networks. There, he and his team built the second-largest content delivery network in the world. Joe has been building and managing the largest networks in the world for over 20 years.
- A Leading Connectivity Partner: How PointOne Empowers Virginia Beach’s Growing Subsea Landscape
- Virginia Beach: A New Hub is Born
- Brain’s New Firm Teams with Black & Veatch on Data Center Campus
- County Supervisors Approve Rezoning for Remington Data Center
- Supporting the Remington Technology Park Rezoning