REMINGTON TECHNOLOGY PARK
Northern Virginia, USA
Remington Technology Park
RTP is a 234 acre shovel-ready hyperscale campus in Remington, VA. The campus has 50MW of utility power available immediately and the ability to scale to 300MW. The property’s proximity to Ashburn, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and Virginia Beach with robust fiber infrastructure and connectivity make RTP an ideal site for mission critical infrastructure.
- Large, developable site in Northern Virginia with market leading value.
- Scalable to 300MW (with 50MW of immediately available power).
- Optionality for build-to-suit and customer customization.
- Shovel-ready with initial due diligence complete and permitting in place.
- Multiple fiber providers on site (including government) with routing to Ashburn, VA.
- Multiple fiber providers across diverse paths on or adjacent to the campus.
- Government fiber infrastructure on site.
- Latency to Ashburn estimated at sub 4ms RT, carrier and route dependent.
- County Planning and Zoning support for technology related development.
- Lower property and personal property tax rates.
- Pro-business jurisdiction with tax incentive opportunities.
- Additional nearby properties available.
site design highlights
- Build-to-suit design flexibility.
- Multiple options for prime and back up power design and redundancy including diesel, natural gas, and others.
- Planned 6 building campus with approval up to 1.7 million sf.
- Flexible electrical and cooling designs.
- 50MW of immediately available and contracted power from Dominion.
- Scalable up to 300MW.
- Designed onsite substation with dual feeds.
- Initial 84MVA transformer in place with an adjacent Remington substation.
- Permitted and fully entitled site ready for immediate data center construction.
- Fully zoned with wetland, air, and site plan approval in place.
- Design complete with modular components for rapid deployment.