REMINGTON TECHNOLOGY PARK
Northern Virginia, USA
Remington Technology Park
RTP is a 234 acre shovel-ready hyperscale campus in Remington, VA. The campus has 50MW of utility power available immediately and the ability to scale to 300MW. The property’s proximity to Ashburn, Richmond, Washington, D.C., and Virginia Beach with robust fiber infrastructure and connectivity make RTP an ideal site for mission critical infrastructure.
- Strategically located, fully entitled and masterplanned campus.
- Scalable up to 1.7 million sf.
- Fiber connectivity from Virginia Beach, VA to Loudoun County, VA.
- Shovel-ready for an immediate construction start.
- Permitted and entitled site ready for immediate data center construction activities.
- Can support rapid deployment within 12 months of release and ensure scalable options for continued expansion.
- County Planning and Zoning support for data center projects.
- Low property and personal property tax rates.
- Pro-business jurisdiction with low tax rates and tax incentive opportunities.
- Immediate power distribution feeds as well as a planned onsite loop fed 300MW substation.
- Hyperscale connected with multiple fiber providers running paths on or adjacent to the site.