The rapid expansion of the cloud has increased the importance of a robust and resilient infrastructure and has led to changes in Virginia’s data center landscape in which Virginia Beach has been playing an important role in the last 2 years.
- A Leading Connectivity Partner: How PointOne Empowers Virginia Beach’s Growing Subsea Landscape
- Virginia Beach: A New Hub is Born
- Brain’s New Firm Teams with Black & Veatch on Data Center Campus
- County Supervisors Approve Rezoning for Remington Data Center
- Supporting the Remington Technology Park Rezoning