Monique Meche serves on the Advisory Board at PointOne. Monique is currently the Global Head of Public Policy and Government Relations at Waymo. Prior to Waymo, she served as a Senior Advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group where she helped clients navigate complex policy issues and expand internationally. Previously, Monique served as the Vice President of Global Public Policy at Netflix, Vice President of International Public Policy at Amazon, and has held various senior roles at other large international corporations such as Cisco and Intel.
- A Leading Connectivity Partner: How PointOne Empowers Virginia Beach’s Growing Subsea Landscape
- Virginia Beach: A New Hub is Born
- Brain’s New Firm Teams with Black & Veatch on Data Center Campus
- County Supervisors Approve Rezoning for Remington Data Center
- Supporting the Remington Technology Park Rezoning