MARLO TECHNOLOGY PARK
Marlo Technology Park
MTP is a 307 acre hyperscale campus outside of Edmonton, Canada. The campus will be supported by 240MW of utility power. MTP provides immediate availability of high capacity fiber networks, free cooling methods, and favorable tax rates making it an ideal location for data center investment in Canada.
- Scalable up to 1.0 million square feet.
- Current planning allows for 6 phased data center buildings.
- 240MW available from on-site substation within 18 months.
- No personal property tax.
- Lowest real estate taxes in the region.
- Parkland County is highly supportive of data center development with a specialized Major Business Attraction program.
- Data center use-by-right zoning.
- Access to public water and sewer service.
- County planning support.
- Average temperature of 39 °F, creating a great opportunity to utilize free cooling methods.
- 5 miles outside of Edmonton, the 5th largest metropolitan area in Canada.